A new build 4 bedroom (2 ensuite) detached bungalow with open plan kitchen/living/dining room and large detached garage set on a spacious rural site located approximately 4 miles from Coleraine and approximately 8 miles from Ballymoney.
- Large detached garage.
- Oil fired heating.
- Grey upvc double glazed windows.
- Grey upvc fascia.
- Seamless black guttering.
- Generous £10,000 P.C. Sum.
- Cavity wall insulation.
- 4 bedroom, (2 ensuite) accommodation.
- Composite front door.
- Spacious site.
- Colour stoned and kerbed driveway.
- Pavia brick steps.
- Pavia brick patio area.
- Garden sown out.
- Boundary fence to front, sides and rear of property.
- White smooth painted render.
- Choice of all internal finishes.
- Rural location approximately 4 miles from Coleraine and approximately 8 miles from Ballymoney.
Living/Dinette/Kitchen: 35'10 X 14'4 (10.92m X 4.37m)
Bathroom: 8'8 X 7'8 (2.64m X 2.34m)
Utility Room: 9'5 X 5'5 (2.87m X 1.65m)
Bedroom 1: 13'1 X 13'1 (3.99m X 3.99m)
Bedroom 2: 13'7 X 10'8 (4.14m X 3.25m)
Bedroom 3: 11'4 X 10'5 (3.45m X 3.18m)
Bedroom 4: 11'4 X 8'8 (3.45m X 2.64m)
Double Garage: 21'3 X 19'6 (6.48m X 5.94m)
Leave Ballymoney along the Bann Road and continue through the village of Bendooragh and over the Agivey Bridge to the end of the road. Turn left onto the Glenkeen Road and continue to the end of the road. Turn right onto the Moneybrannon Road and continue for approximately 3 miles. Turn right up a short lane and the property is on the left hand side.