- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Electric heating
- Generous external store suitable for bicycles, golf clubs, etc.
- Ample parking area to side
- Convenient to town centre, schools, etc
- Cul-de-sac location just off Coleraine Road
- Ideal retirement / holiday home / first time buyer home
With uPVC front door.
Stairs to first floor / hall landing:
Cloaks cupboard with telephone point.
Lounge: 14'8 X 11'4 (4.47m X 3.45m)
with wall mounted electric fire, television point, uPVC patio doors leading to:
Balcony: 12'0 X 3.3' (3.66m X 0.99m)
Kitchen / Dining: 9'9 X 9'2 (2.97m X 2.79m)
with eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, CDA integrated hob and oven, extractor canopy, space for washing machine, space for undercounter fridge, tiled floor.
Bedroom (1): 13'4 X 10'8 (4.06m X 3.25m)
Bedroom (2): 13'2 X 7'9 (4.01m X 2.36m)
Shower room and w.c. combined:
Comprising fully tiled corner shower with Redring Expressions electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashback, tiled floor.
Parking area to side, patio area to the rear with an array of tree"s, plants and shrubbery. Outside store.
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, turn right onto St Johns Close, then right onto Seahaven Drive, then right onto Seahaven Park, continue to the end of the cul-de-sac where apartment 34 is situated on right hand side.