- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Electric heating
- Parking area to front suitable for two cars
- Generous external store suitable for bicycles, golf clubs, etc.
- Recently re-decorated and newly laid carpets
- Convenient to town centre, schools, etc
- Cul-de-sac location just off Coleraine Road
- Ideal retirement / holiday home / first time buyer home
With uPVC front door, telephone point, cloaks cupboard.
Lounge: 13'9 X 11'4 (4.19m X 3.45m)
with wall mounted electric fire, television point, uPVC patio doors leading to front patio area.
Kitchen / Dining: 9'8 X 8'8 (2.95m X 2.64m)
with eye and low level units, tiled between units, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for free standing hob and oven, automatic washing machine, fridge, tiled floor, spotlights.
Bedroom (1): 14'4 X 10'8 (4.37m X 3.25m)
with built in furniture comprising two double wardrobes, wardrobes, dresser unit and dressing table including set of drawers.
Bedroom (2): 13'2 X 7'8 (4.01m X 2.34m)
Bathroom and w.c. combined:
Comprising panel bath with Mira shower fitting over bath, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, spotlights, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Parking area to front suitable for two cars, patio and screened area to front with screened shrub bed. Outside water tap. Outside store.
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, turn right onto St John"s Close, then right onto Seahaven Drive, then right onto Seahaven Park and right again onto Seahaven Court, where you will find number 17 situated on the right hand side.