- Semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Sea and coastline views from the first floor at the rear of the property
- Spacious site with generous garden to the side and rear, suitable for extension (subject to necessary consent)
- Convenient to Portstewart Strand beach and Portstewart golf club
- Prime residential area of Portstewart in the Strand Road area of the town
- Whilst retaining much of its original features, the property is in need of some modernisation
- uPVC double glazed windows (except where stated)
- Oil fired central heating
With single glazed glass panel side door, under stairs storage, part wood block flooring.
Comprising wash hand basin, w.c..
Lounge: 10'9 X 10'7 (3.28m X 3.23m)
plus box window, with wood block flooring, wooden surround fireplace and tiled inset.
Dining Room: 15'0 X 10'10 (4.57m X 3.3m)
(Max) with wood block flooring.
Kitchen: 14'7 X 7'9 (4.45m X 2.36m)
(Max) with eye and low level units, oven and hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, tiled between units, space for fridge, one wooden single glazed window, uPVC double glazed rear door. Boiler store.
With access to roof space, hot press.
Bedroom (1): 10'10 X 10'9 (3.3m X 3.28m)
with built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom (2): 10'9 X 10'7 (3.28m X 3.23m)
Bedroom (3): 10'0 X 6'11 (3.05m X 2.11m)
with built-in wardrobe, wooden single glazed window. Sea and coastline views including Mussenden Temple, Barmouth and Donegal headland.
Comprising panel bath with Heatstore electric shower fitting over, wash hand basin, tiled around amenities, wooden single glazed window.
Comprising w.c., wooden single glazed window.
Garden laid in lawn to front including a wall to front. Raised paved patio area with steps down to generous garden to rear with trees and shrubs. Water tap. PVC oil tank.
Detached Garage. Due to the extra space at the side of the property, there is an opportunity to extend the property to take further advantage of the superb sea and coastline views at the rear (subject to necessary consent).
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, at the Burnside roundabout turn left onto Burnside Road, then first right onto Prospect Road and Number 52 is situated on the left hand side.