We are delighted to bring to the open market this two storey semi detached property. Offering a spacious five bedroom/two reception room accommodation located in the quiet village of Corkey, this property boasts stunning countryside views. Centrally located to Ballycastle, Ballymoney and the North Antrim coast, this property would be perfect for the first time buyer or those wishing to relocate closer
From the Corkey Road turn left onto Resevoir Road. Take the first left onto Rockend and number 18 is on the left hand side at the end.
With wooden flooring and storage under the stairs.
With wooden flooring, antique oak fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth and coved ceiling.
A range of newly fitted eye and low level kitchen units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, 5 ring gas cooker and double electric ovens, stainless steel extractor fan, vegetable baskets and ceramic tiled flooring.
With eye level units, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled flooring and plumbed for an automatic washing machine.
Bedroom 5/Dining Room:
With wooden flooring.
With TV point, wooden flooring and views to front.
With views to the rear.
Bathroom & WC:
With bath and WC, shower unit with ‘Tritan’ electric shower and tiled flooring.
With built in furniture including double wardrobe and dressing table, TV point and superb views to the side over the open countryside.
With built in wardrobe and dressing table, TV point and views to the front.
· Double roller door garage with stairway to upstairs room
· Asphalt driveway to front and side with parking area to rear
· Colourful shrub beds to front
· Outside tap and lights
· Gated entrance to front
· Oil fired central heating
· Hardwood double glazed windows
· Rural location with stunning countryside views
· Within easy walking distance primary school
· Situated adjacent to playpark area
· Only fifteen minutes drive to Ballycastle and North Antrim coast