- Well proportioned semi detcahed property with 3 double bedrooms.
- Spacious kitchen/dinette with integrated appliances.
- Generously sized and fitted utility room.
- Cul de sac/end of avenue situation.
- Private and enclosed rear garden.
- Family bathroom with a shower cubicle.
- Although in need of a bit of updating offers superb value in comparison to similarly sized newer properties.
- Ideal first time buyer or investment opportunity.
- Viewing strictly by appointment.
Partly glazed hardwood front door with glazed side panels, tiled floor and a separate cloakroom with a w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and a tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 2" X 12' 0" (4.62m X 3.66m)
Cast iron fireplace in a wood surround with a tiled hearth, wooden flooring and views over the avenue to the front.
Kitchen/Dinette 12' 11" X 11' 8" (3.94m X 3.56m)
With a range of fitted eye and low level units, single bowl and drainer stainless steel sink, ceramic hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, tiled splashback behind the hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor and a door to the utility room.
Utility Room 11' 9" X 5' 3" (3.58m X 1.60m)
With a range of fitted units including a larder unit, single bowl and drainer stainless steel sink, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, tiled floor and a door to the rear.
First Floor Accommodation
With an airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" X 9' 3" (3.61m X 2.82m)
Bedroom 2 11' 10" X 9' 2" (3.61m X 2.79m)
Bedroom 3 11' 8" X 9' 1" (3.56m X 2.77m)
Bathroom and w.c combined
Fitted suite including a panel bath, w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, a feature arch top window, tiled floor, extractor fan and a tiled shower cubicle with a redring electric shower.
Stoned driveway to the side.
Colour stoned garden area to the front.
Enclosed and southerly facing rear garden with a patio area.
uPVC oil tank.
Outside lights and a tap.
On entering Kilrea town on the Agivey Road turn right into Claragh Hill and then first left onto Claragh Hill Drive. Continue towards the top of the avenue following the road where it turns to the right and towards the end of the same. Number 56 is situated on the left hand side towards the end of the avenue.