We are delighted to offer for sale 9 Craigagh Grove, Knocknacarry – a beautiful five bedroom, two reception detached accommodation. This property would be ideally suited to those seeking to purchase a larger property in the famous Glens of Antrim area just off the North Antrim Coastline. It is in an excellent decorative order throughout and boasts a well maintained exterior. We as selling agents strongly recommend early internal inspection.
Leaving Cushendun on the Knocknacarry Road turn right onto the Layde Road, take the second left into Craigagh View and Craigagh Grove is the first right. Number 9 is the first house on the right hand side.
Entrance Hall: 4.6m x 2.3m
Lounge: 5.1m x 4.9m
Attractive fireplace, open fire, points for wall lights.
Kitchen/Dining: 5.1m x 4.4m
Neff large five ring induction hob, Neff N90 extractor fan, Neff ‘slide and hide’ self cleaning cerco-therm oven, attractive eye and low level units, ceramic tiled flooring, integrated dishwasher, full height fridge, breakfast bar and walk in pantry.
Separate WC: 2.0m x 1.9m
With tiled floor, vanity basin and LED mirror.
Double Cloaks: 2.4m x 1.2m
Utility Room: 2.9m x 2.0m
With tiled flooring, eye and low level units and plumed for two washing machines.
Study: 3.4m x 2.4m
Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 4.0m
Ensuite with heated towel rail, rainfall shower and vanity basin.
Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 2.6m
TV point, ensuite featuring rainfall shower, vanity basin, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom 3: 4.3m x 2.6m
Bedroom 4: 2.9m x 2.5m
Bedroom 5: 4.8m x 2.4m
Bathroom: 2.9m x 2.0m
With corner bath, corner shower, vanity basin, LED mirror, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
· Tarmac driveway and parking area to side and rear
· Fence enclosed garden area to side
· Superb views to front
· Outside lights and tap
· Garden shed
· Double gate entrance area to side and rear
· UPVC Double glazed
· Gas fired central heating
· Open fire
· Under floor heating on ground floor
· Filtered water system throughout
· Convenient off street parking
· Surrounding countryside views
· Minutes from Cushendun and local amenities including beach, promenade, shops, restaurants and primary school
· Modern and attractive finish throughout
· Must be viewed to be appreciated