- Generously proportioned mid terrace house.
- Occupying a super semi rural situation.
- A field to the front and the open countryside to the rear.
- Updated (apart from the kitchen) over the last few years.
- New "Warm Flow" oil fired boiler recently installed.
- Recently fitted new contemporary shower room.
- Redecorated throughout - except the kitchen.
- Delightful rural outlook from most rooms.
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms.
- Convenient ground floor cloakroom.
- uPVC and wood double glazed windows.
- uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
- Enclosed garden areas to the front and rear.
- Communal parking area to the rear.
- Ideal fist time buyer, downsizer or investment purchase.
- Viewing highly recommended.
Partly glazed (leaded glass) front door, telephone point, solid wood flooring and a glass panel door to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 6" X 11' 5" (4.11m X 3.48m)
Super views to the front, provision for a fireplace, solid wood flooring and a T.V. point.
Kitchen/Dinette 17' 9" X 11' 4" (5.41m X 3.45m)
With a range of fitted eye and low level units, single bowl and drainer stainless steel sink, ceramic hob, electric oven, space for a fridge freezer, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, tiled floor, storage cupboard under the stairs and a door to the rear hall.
With a tiled floor and a separate cloakroom.
With a w.c and a wall mounted wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
With a double airing cupboard and a separate walk in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" X 10' 1" (3.48m X 3.07m)
The size excluding a useful built in double wardrobe
Bedroom 2 11' 6" X 10' 4" (3.51m X 3.15m)
The size excluding a useful built in double wardrobe plus a great outlook to the front.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" X 7' 3" (2.64m X 2.21m)
Shower Room 7' 6" X 6' 5" (2.29m X 1.96m)
Recently fitted contemporary family shower room with a vanity unit, wall mounted heated towel rail, w.c, extractor fan and a large panelled shower cubicle with a Triton electric shower.
Enclosed garden laid in lawn to the front with paved paths and wall/fence boundaries.
The rear garden area is hard landscaped and fence enclosed whilst enjoying a superb outlook towards the surrounding countryside.
Bunded double layer uPVC oil tank.
Outside lights and a tap.
Leave Ballymoney on the A26 towards Ballymena and after approximately 3 ½ miles turn left onto the Knockahollet Road (sign posted for Loughguile). Continue for approximately 2 ½ miles and crossing over the Drones Road and then after approximately 1 ½ miles turn left onto the Ballyveely Road. Continue for approximately ½ a mile turning right onto the Lough Road and after approximately 1 mile entering the village of Loughguile. Turn right onto the Corkey Road and continue along to Corkey. Turn left in Corkey onto the Reservoir Road and take the second road on the left into Kilwee Gardens. The property is located along on the left hand side.