- Superb rural building plot.
- Views towards the Antrim Glens.
- Outline Planning Permission for a bungalow or one-and-a-half storey dwelling.
- A short drive to Ballymoney and good commuting links.
- All services nearby.
- Planning Ref: LA01/2021/0964/0.
- Additional land c.6.4 acres available at an additional cost.
Leave Ballymoney town on the Kilraughts Road taking the second exit at the roundabout (on the A26 Frosses Road) continuing on the Kilraughts Road for 2.8 miles and then right onto the Lisboy Road. After 0.1 miles turn right onto the Craigatempin Road and after 0.2 miles the building site is situated on the left hand side.