- Arguably one of the finest homes in this area to have been listed for sale in quite some time!
- Contemporary finish internally.
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms.
- Including a spacious ensuite in the master bedroom!
- Contemporary gloss finish kitchen with an array of units and convenient integrated appliances.
- Oak internal doors, trim and balustrade staircase.
- Choice end of cul de sac situation.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired heating system.
- Landscaped and southerly orientated rear garden.
- Ideal first time buyer, home mover or investment property.
- All the features of a comparable new home yet at a fraction of the price.
- Viewing strongly recommend to appreciate the proportions, finish and choice situation of the same
Partly glazed uPVC front door, attractive wooden flooring and a feature oak balustrade staircase to the first floor with storage below.
Lounge 15' 0" X 11' 3" (4.57m X 3.43m)
Multi fuel stove in a feature brick surround, T.V. Point, telephone point, contemporary wooden flooring and views over the avenue to the front.
Kitchen/Dinette 18' 0" X 8' 11" (5.49m X 2.72m)
Contemporary gloss finish kitchen with a range of eye and low level units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink, space for a cooker, colour glass splashback and a stainless steel extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, larder unit, wine rack, contemporary tiled flooring, dining area and a partly glazed uPVC door to the rear.
First Floor Accommodation
With a shelved airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" X 9' 0" (3.56m X 2.74m)
With a contemporary ensuite including a pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, extractor fan, recessed ceiling lights and a spacious tiled shower cubicle with a Redring electric shower.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" X 8' 2" (3.43m X 2.49m)
Bedroom 3 8' 7" X 8' 1" (2.62m X 2.46m)
Bathroom & w.c combined
Including a panel bath with a tiled splashback, w.c, a pedestal wash hand basin and a heated towel rail.
Brick Pavia driveway to the front.
Garden in lawn to the front with a fence border.
The rear southerly orientated and enclosed garden has been landscaped with a large decked area, a raised shrub bed with conifer trees and areas laid in lawn.
Lean to Store 11' 9" X 9' 5" (3.58m X 2.87m)
to the side.
uPVC oil tank.
Outside lights and a tap.
Leave Ballymoney town centre on Queen Street and turn left at the roundabout onto the Newal Road. After 0.1 miles turn left onto Robinson Avenue; turn right at the mini roundabout onto Alexandra Avenue; and right at the end of the same onto The Crescent. After c. 100 yards turn left into Hamilton Park and then left at the end of the avenue at the pillar entrance and continuing to the top of the cul de sac. Number 51 is at the top of the same.