- Oil fired heating.
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- 3 bedroom, 2 reception room accommodation
- Delightful spacious landscaped gardens to front and rear of property.
- Popular location fronting the Garryduff Road.
- Access to roofspace storage (floored) with a pull down ladder.
- Within walking distance of most local amenities including schools, shops, leisure centre, bus and railway station.
- Conveniently located to the Ballymoney bypass for commuting to Coleraine, Ballymoney and further afield.
- Cavity wall insulation.
Telephone point, storage understairs with shelving and light.
With w.c, wash hand basin, storage cupboards, tiled above sink unit.
Lounge 13' 10 X 12' 0 (4.22m X 3.66m)
(Including bay window)
With tiled fireplace and hearth wooden surround, coved ceiling.
Sitting Room 12' 8 X 11' 0 (3.86m X 3.35m)
Kitchen 9' 10 X 8' 3 (3m X 2.51m)
With range of eye and low level units including 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, plumbed for an automatic dishwasher, space for cooker and fridge, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
First floor Landing
Hotpress and Immersion Heater
Bedroom 1 13' 7 X 10' 3 (4.14m X 3.12m)
(at widest points)
With storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 10' 1 X 8' 6 (3.07m X 2.59m)
Bedroom 3 10' 7 X 9' 10 (3.23m X 3m)
Bathroom & w.c combined 8' 6 X 5' 5 (2.59m X 1.65m)
(at widest points)
(excluding shower cubicle)
With bath including thermostatic shower over bath, shower screen, Mira electric shower, tiled cubicle, part tiled walls, wooden sheeted ceiling, w.c, wash hand basin with storage cupboards.
Garage 20' 4 X 9' 10 (6.20m X 3m)
With remote control roller door, pedestrian door light and power points, oil fired boiler.
Tarmac driveway with entrance gates and parking area to side of property.
Outside lights to front and rear of property.
Outside tap to side of property.
Garden in lawn to front of property with shrubs/tree borders.
Delightful garden area to rear of property partly in lawn.
Extensive patio area to rear of property.
Shrubs/tree borders in rear garden area.
Leave Ballymoney along Queen Street and continue through the roundabout onto the Rodeing Foot. Turn right at the next roundabout onto the Garryduff Road. Continue along for approximately 400 yards and the property is located on the left hand side.