This deceptively spacious chalet bungalow offers a fantastic five bedroom, two bathroom family accommodation. This property is in excellent decorative order throughout and has been very well looked after by the current owners. Located within easy distance to Ballycastle town centre, this property should fit the needs of a range of prospective buyers, including those wishing to move closer to the North Coast. Viewing is a real must!
Leaving Ballycastle Diamond area on Market Street, continue until the roundabout and turn right onto the Leyland Road. Continue until you reach the third left turn and No.1 Whitehall Avenue is situated on the corner.
With tiled flooring.
Featuring hole in the wall style fireplace with beamed mantle and multi-fuel burning stove, and solid wooden flooring.
Family Room/Bedroom 5:
With wooden flooring.
With a range of eye and low level units, ceramic hob, double ovens, ‘Frankie’ stainless steel extractor fan, circular stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, and tiled flooring.
Plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for dryer, work top and tiled flooring.
With wooden flooring and points for wall lights.
Bathroom & WC Combined:
Featuring corner bath, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, WC, vanity basin, half tiled walls, tiled flooring and hot press.
First Floor Landing With Linen Cupboard
With TV point, wooden flooring and spotlighting.
Features corner shower unit with ‘Triton’ electric shower, WC, vanity basin and Velux window.
With wooden flooring and TV point.
With wooden flooring.
· Spacious garden in lawn to front and side with flagged pathway
· Extensive tarmac driveway to rear
· Fence enclosed concrete barbeque area to rear and side
· Outside lights and tap
· UPVC double glazed windows
· Oil fired central heating
· Spacious corner site
· Large tarmac driveway
· Views to side and rear towards Knocklayde Mountain
· Close to Ballycastle town centre and local amenities including, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, bars, restaurants and medical centre
· Walking distance to Ballycastle Beach and sea front area
· Excellent decorative order throughout!