We are delighted to bring to the open market this fantastic semi detached, three bedroom property located in the popular Leyland Meadow development. The property offers two reception rooms as well as an exterior detached multi-purpose annex which would be an ideal office, playroom or guest suite. It is finished to a very high standard throughout and has been well cared for by the current owner. Viewing is highly recommended!
Leaving Ballycastle town centre on Market Street, turn right at the roundabout onto Leyland Road and take the third right into Leyland Farm. Continue and then take the second right onto Leyland Meadows, turning left at the junction and following the road around to the right, number 36 is located on the right hand side.
With spacious storage cupboard, separate WC and wash hand basin, and tiled flooring.
With attractive fireplace with cast metal inset and open fire, TV point and wooden flooring.
Features a fantastic range of fully fitted eye and low level kitchen units, glass display units with spotlighting, gas hob, electric oven and grill, saucepan drawers, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, extractor fan, double bowl ceramic sink unit, tiled between eye and low level units, tiled flooring and glass doors leading to -
With tiled flooring, TV point and French doors leading to rear patio.
With double storage cupboard, ceramic sink unit, glass display unit, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, space for dryer, worktop, hanging rail and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
With TV point and views to the front.
Bathroom & WC Combined:
Features fully tiled corner shower cubicle with ‘Mira’ electric shower, telephone shower over bath, WC, wash hand basin, glass shelving, tiled around bath and tiled flooring.
· Multi-purpose annex to rear with separate WC and wash hand basin, electrics and radiators. Ideal for office, playroom, guest suite etc.
· Composite decking area to rear
· Fully fenced to the rear with lawn and coloured stones
· Concrete driveway to side for parking
· Outside tap and lights
· UPVC double glazed windows
· Oil fired central heating
· Pump and valve in hotpress replaced 2023
· New carpets upstairs 2023
· Excellent condition and decorative order throughout
· Popular location close to Ballycastle town centre and local amenities