This fantastic semi detached two storey property offers a spacious three bedroom family accommodation with ensuite facilities located in the popular Blackpark Cottages. It has been very well looked after by the current owners and is in excellent condition throughout. We expect this property to be of interest to the first time buyer, young couple or holiday home users. Viewing is highly recommended!
Situated just off the Cushendall Road in Ballyvoy, take a the left onto Blackpark Road and Blackpark Cottages is located on the right. Once entering the development, follow the road around and number 7 is situated on the left hand side.
With tiled flooring.
Featuring an open fire with attractive pine fireplace, cast metal inset and tiled hearth, and TV point.
With WC, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
With a range of fully fitted eye and low level kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan, glass display kitchen unit, tiled between eye and low level units and tiled flooring.
Plumbed for an automatic washing machine and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bathroom & WC Combined:
Featuring a fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower, full bath, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
With TV point and ensuite facilities including shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and tiled flooring.
With built in wardrobe.
· Large fence enclosed garden in lawn to rear
· Tarmac driveway for numerous car parking to the side
· Garden in lawn to front
· Outside lights and tap
· UPVC Double glazed windows
· Oil fired central heating
· Sought after semi rural location
· Spacious site with fantastic outdoor space
· Walking distance to local amenities, bar/restaurants, primary school
· Minutes from Ballycastle town centre and local town centre amenities including beach, promenade, golf course, supermarkets, shops and restaurants
· A must see!