We are delighted to bring to the market this very well presented and maintained three story townhouse which offers a deceptively spacious three bedroom family accommodation. The property has been very well cared for by the current owners and is ideally suited to the first time buyer or holiday home user. Finished to ‘move in and sit down’ condition. Very highly recommended.
Leaving the Diamond in Ballycastle town centre via Market Street, turn right onto Moyle Road. Number 21 Market Court is located on the left hand side of the road and for parking, take the first left into the courtyard.
With tiled flooring.
With wooden flooring, storage under the stairs, pine fireplace surround with cast metal inset.
A range of fully fitted eye and low level kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic hob and integrated electric oven, ‘Kenwood’ integrated dishwasher, extractor fan and tiled between eye and low level units.
With combi boiler, separate WC and wash hand basin, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring.
With views to the rear over courtyard.
With views to front.
Features a spacious walk in corner shower unit, WC and wash hand basin, with tiled splash back and tiled flooring.
Walk In Storage Cupboard:
Ensuite with fully tiled shower unit with electric shower, WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
· Pathway and entrance gate to front onto Moyle Road
· Outside lights and tap
· Private allocated parking to rear
· Views to front into town centre and countryside towards Dunamallaght
· UPVC double glazed windows
· Gas heating system
· Combi boiler for hot water on demand
· Fire doors throughout
· Eco long life spotlights throughout hallway/stairway
· Fireplace piped for a gas fire
· Seconds walk to Ballycastle town centre and local amenities including supermarkets, restaurants, primary and secondary schools.
· Only a few minutes walk to Ballycastle Beach and seafront area, including promenade, golf course and tennis courts.