We are delighted to bring to the open market this two bedroom property situated in Glentaisie Drive, just minutes from Ballycastle town centre it is in a perfect location for accessing local amenities such as supermarkets and schools. This property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or those wishing to relocate. We as selling agents strongly recommend early internal inspection!
Leaving the Diamond in Ballycastle on Castle Street, take a left on to Glentaisie Drive. Continue around the corner and number 13 is located on the right hand side.
With storage under stairs.
Stone and tiled fireplace, glass paneled doors to kitchen and hallway.
Eye and low level kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit, glass display units with built in glass shelves and bookshelves, electric hob and oven, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Bathroom & WC Combined:
Slate flooring, electric shower over bath, WC, wash hand basin and fully tiled over bath.
Double bedroom with views to rear garden.
With superb views to the front.
· Superb views to front of Knocklayde and Fairhead
· Boiler house and fuel store
· Garden shed to rear
· Garden in lawn to front
· Conifer hedge to side
· Pedestrian access to rear
· Outside tap
· Oil fired central heating
· Fantastic views of Knocklayde and Fairhead to front
· Only seconds away from Ballycastle town centre and local amenities including supermarkets, restaurants, primary and secondary schools.
· Ideal home for a first time buyer