This detached four bedroom two storey accommodation with a spacious integral garage is located just off the Whitepark Road, Ballycastle on an elevated spacious corner site, enjoying views of Fairhead, Knocklayde Mountain and surrounding countryside. The property is finished to a very high standard throughout and has been exceptionally well maintained by the current owners. With four reception rooms and three ensuite bedrooms, this property will appeal to many buyers and we as sellers, recommend early internal inspection. Viewing is must!
Situated just off the Whitepark Road, number 17 is on the corner to the left as you enter Whitepark Drive.
With tiled flooring
Wooden flooring, attractive fireplace, cast metal inset, muti fuel burning stove, coved ceiling, points for wall lights
With tiled flooring.
Fitted with eye and low level oak units, coved ceiling, wooden flooring, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, door to integral garage.
With vanity basin and wooden flooring.
Spacious open plan to family room, attractive carved fireplace, multi fuel stove, tiled hearth, tiled floor, coved ceiling, spotlighting, breakfast bar, plumbed for American fridge, Candy hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Range Master sink unit, Belling double oven, extensive range of most attractive fully fitted eye and low level kitchen units.
With wooden flooring.
With bar tap, worktop, tiled flooring, spotlights.
With wooden flooring, with doors to side enclosed patio and garden area.
Spacious Landing Area:
Bathroom & WC Combined:
Tiled thermostatic shower unit, tiled flooring, half tiled walls.
With views of Fairhead to the rear, walk in dressing room with build in mirror doored wardrobes, walk through to ensuite facility. Having double shower unit with thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, and floor, heated towel rail and vanity basin.
With wooden flooring and superb views of Fairhead.
With wooden flooring, views to front towards Knocklayde Mountain, built in bedroom furniture, ensuite with shower unit, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
With views to the front, walk in dressing area with build in mirror doored wardrobes, spacious ensuite with double shower, fully tiled walls and flooring, jacuzzi shower, heated towel rail, vanity basin, spotlights.
· Asphalt driveway and spacious parking area to front and side
· Raised floral shrub beds to front, surrounded by mature Conifer hedging.
· Outside lighting and tap
· Attractive panelled fencing to side and rear
· Garden in lawn to rear dotted with mature shrubbery.
· Most attractive paved patio and barbeque area.
· Wooden summer house
· UPVC Double glazing
· Oil fired central heating
· Large driveway for off street parking
· Walking distance to local amenities, bar/restaurants, primary and secondary schools.
· Minutes from Ballycastle town centre and local town centre amenities including beach, promenade, golf course, supermarkets, shops and restaurants.
· Located just off the Whitepark Road (main North Antrim coast road).
· Sought after location.